Are you registered yet?
SharePoint Saturday Cincinnati
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Event details, including speakers and topics have been posted!
Go here for details: http://www.sharepointsaturday.org/cincinnati
Register here: http://spscincinnati2012.eventbrite.com/
My topic will be "Exploring and Auditing SharePoint Using PowerShell"
This session shows how to use PowerShell in both SharePoint 2007 and 2010 to find and extract all kinds of information not easily found using built-in features. In this session you will see how to use PowerShell to:
• Find all documents in any site, or the entire farm, that matches a pattern (example: *.avi)
• Find all users who have access to a particular file (or folder, or library or site)
• Find sites with no recent activity
• Find all content a single user has access to
• Find all libraries that use a selected Content Type
• Find all customized (un-ghosted) pages
• Find all pages that use a selected web part
• How to collect the results into reports
• and more…