3/04/2014

Cincinnati PowerShell User Group 4/17/14 – SAPIEN Technologies

 

I just got the email below from Rob Dreyer of the Cincinnati PowerShell User Group. Cool stuff!

Mark your calendar! April 17th 2014 at MAX Technical Training in Mason, Ohio.

For more information and to register for the event (free!): http://www.meetup.com/TechLife-Cincinnati/events/154731982/ 


Hello Everyone,

I have some amazing news – our first meeting in 2014 will be extra special. Throughout 2014, Dr. Ferdinand Rios, the CEO of SAPIEN Technologies, Inc. is touring around the world. Last week, I received word that on Thursday April 17th he will be coming to MAX! I nearly fell out of my seat when I heard.

 

clip_image002clip_image004clip_image005clip_image007clip_image009

And, if you haven’t tried PrimalScript or PowerShell Studio, now is the time!

clip_image010

Check out the links below for more details. Thanks, Ferdinand!

Free Software Upgrades: http://www.sapien.com/blog/2014/02/13/2014-versions-out-march-15-buy-now-and-save/

Free PowerShell Training: http://www.sapien.com/blog/2013/12/23/sapiens-full-powershell-video-catalog-now-on-you-tube/

Let’s plan to give him a warm welcome. We’ll be hosting the event at MAX, but I will also provide remote access using GoToMeeting for those who cannot attend. I’ll send meeting information out as we get closer to the event. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Note to spammers!

Spammers, don't waste your time... all posts are moderated. If your comment includes unrelated links, is advertising, or just pure spam, it will never be seen.