1/07/2012

My Blog’s Year in Review…

 

I’ve seen that a number of bloggers have posted a “year in review” article, and someone asked where mine was, so…

 

2011?

 

79 blog posts

Spoke at 7 events including user groups, SharePoint Saturdays and SharePoint Cincy

Volunteered at TechEd in Atlanta

Wrote a book!

Wrote a magazine article

Taught way too many classes (my day job!)

Updated two courses we have in the Microsoft Courseware Library (CWL)

Got about 3000 points answering questions in the MSDN forums (but I still don’t know what a point is)

Even got in about 100 flights on my R/C airplanes!

 

2012?

 

The blog? I have a lot of started, but never finished blog articles left over from last year, so I’ve got plenty of topics

Speaking? Already scheduled to speak at SharePoint Cincy 2012 and at the SharePoint Summit 2012 in Toronto, with a few more events pending

Going to the MVP Summit in Redmond!

Planning on TechEd again this year in Orlando (fingers crossed)

Books? Two outlined, and one in progress…

Magazine articles? In the works…

Classes? I’m sure I’ll be busy. It’s my day job you know.

New courses? A new SharePoint Designer 2010 class scheduled for completion by the end of the month and probably five or six others by the end of the year.

MSDN forums? I’m in there almost every day so I’m sure I’ll get more “points”.

Definitely a lot of R/C airplane and helicopter flying in the plans.

 

 

There… I did my mandatory year in review, and even did a 2012 forecast…

 

.

No comments:

Note to spammers!

Spammers, don't waste your time... all posts are moderated. If your comment includes unrelated links, is advertising, or just pure spam, it will never be seen.