11/25/2011

Black Friday Certification Prep Deal???

 

I just got an email from MeasureUp.com with a 2 for 1 deal for exam prep materials.  The ad says “Get two practice tests for the price of one!”  Sounds good to me as I have a few exams planed in the next month, but when I click the ad to go to their site, there’s nothing about the deal. Maybe they got the email out ahead of the emails…

In any case, it says Good thru Friday December 2, 2011, so check their site over the next week and see if it shows up.

 

In case anyone from MeasureUp is reading this… my email client displayed this message for your email:  “Potentially dangerous scripts were removed from this message”   :-)

 

.

No comments:

Note to spammers!

Spammers, don't waste your time... all posts are moderated. If your comment includes unrelated links, is advertising, or just pure spam, it will never be seen.