I will be speaking Tuesday evening, August 9, 2011, at the Dayton SharePoint User Group. The topic will on “Finding Stuff in SharePoint using PowerShell” (formally “Using PowerShell to Audit SharePoint”).
Some of the topics covered will include:
- How to use PowerShell to get a list of all
- sites in a farm
- lists that use a selected Content Type
- sites based on a selected template (blogs, etc)
- all sites/lists/items with broken inheritance (unique permissions)
- all Site Collection Administrators from all site collections
- all installed Solutions
- all installed Features
- all products installed (SP edition, Project Server, etc)
- all users and groups who access to a site
- and many more
I also have a few donations for the door prize giveaways, including a couple copies of my book SharePoint 2007 & 2010 Customization for the Site Owner, and from MAX Technical Training, tickets to a sporting event and some training discounts!
So stop on out!
Directions here: http://www.dayspug.org