6/13/2010

OWA and the Twilight Zone?

 

I know I’m putting in too many hours and losing track of time, but either OWA (or FireFox) has lost it’s mind, or I have slipped off to the Twilight Zone…

 

I went to my calendar to check my class schedule, switched to Day view and got this:

             image

June has been tough, with 4 beta exams, classes and everything else, but that is a bit ridiculous! Three day weeks look good to me, but six week months will be a problem.

 

Then I heard about SharePoint Conference 2011 and decided to add that to my schedule…

            image

OWA thinks that 10/6/2011 is Thursday in the dropdown, but also Sunday in the popup calendar!  And… now there’s only six days in a week!

This is only a problem with FireFox (3.5.9). The calendars display fine with IE 7.   But. this just started this week!

 

So I think I’ll just get an ice tea and head out to the deck for a while…

 

.

No comments:

Note to spammers!

Spammers, don't waste your time... all posts are moderated. If your comment includes unrelated links, is advertising, or just pure spam, it will never be seen.