- Display the calendar, click Settings, Create a column
- Add a calculated column (I'll call it MonthData) with an equation to join the columns you want to display. Example: Location & " - " & Title (If you return to modify this equation it will have been reformatted as: =Location&" - "&Title )
- Uncheckmark "Add to default view" and the click OK
- Click the View menu and select Modify this view
- In the Calendar Columns section of the page change "Month View Title:" to your new column (MonthData)
- Click OK and check the results in the month view of the calendar
You could also add a new column name "reserved by" and use that in your calculated column to display the room and who has it reserved: =Location&" - "&[Reserved By]
Sorry, no tips here on how to find an available room or other "scheduling features"!