10/14/2015

SharePoint Online… Where's My Tree View?

 

As you are probably aware by now… SharePoint Online is a member of the "change of the day" club. My Tree View is missing in my online sites!

In my on-premises SharePoint 2013 I can go to Settings, Site Settings and there turn on/off the Tree View navigation control.

image

 

On-line? No Tree View for me…   Oh, there it is…. Navigation Elements.

image

 

What's a "Navigation Element" anyway? If I had to rename it, I would have called it "Quick View or Tree View".

 

This is great fun for people like me who write courseware for SharePoint.   Sad smile

 

Another day… another change…………………………………

 

 

 

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks you! this was rather frustrating.

Note to spammers!

Spammers, don't waste your time... all posts are moderated. If your comment includes unrelated links, is advertising, or just pure spam, it will never be seen.