8/19/2011

SharePoint Saturday Columbus

 

Last chance reminder! SharePoint Saturday Columbus is tomorrow! If you have not signed up already, it may be full. If you aren’t going and you have signed up, give your ticket to someone else! It will be too good to miss… 30 speakers, 30 topics, lots of networking and cool door prizes!

I’ll be speaking on “SharePoint 2007 and 2010 Customization for Site Owners”. This is an updated version of the presentation I did last year in Columbus. I’ll show you how to easily customize SharePoint without using Visual Studio, custom code or server deployments. And… I have a couple copies of my book to give away, one or two in my session and one or two at the big drawing at the end of the day.

 

 

Don’t forget Cincinnati!

SharePoint Saturday Cincinnati - Saturday, October 29th

 

 

 

 

.

No comments:

Note to spammers!

Spammers, don't waste your time... all posts are moderated. If your comment includes unrelated links, is advertising, or just pure spam, it will never be seen.